My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
• Timely processing of all Supplier AP, accurately enter all General AP into system and ensure the available of sufficient funds.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy. Document invoices and payments and review data for discrepancies.
• Identify discrepancies by resolving the billing issues and conduct periodic reconciliation of accounts and report any issues to supervisor.
• Create payment batches based on due dates and knowledge of company priorities. • Process physical checks and execute ACH payments. Make payment on time and accurately.
• Review and receive expense reports from employees. Use of ERP system and check and redeem the reimbursements procedure.
• Contact vendors to obtain a W-9 and ACH/wire instruction prior to the vendor being set up.
• Direct communication with vendors regarding questions on invoices, updating vendor remit to information, and resolving any general inquiries as needed to help the AP system be kept up to date.
• Keep records by filing documents accurately and maintain confidential information and the highest levels of discretion.
• Complete special projects and ad hoc tasks from the Accounting Manager and executive team that may arise.
• Accomplish and assist accounting or other ad hoc projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree needed, accounting, finance or business major preferred
• 1-3 years’ work experience preferred
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese required
• Strong work ethic, well organized and attention to details
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quick Books
• Proficient in data entry and mathematics skills
• Great communication skills and able to keep a good relationship with vendors
• Excellent knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
Company Overview: Fotile America LLC is dedicated to the wholesale of kitchen appliances in the U.S. market and the development of the kitchen electronics industry. Fotile America LLC is committed to high quality, user friendly, and technologically advanced appliances sold to customers through select agents.
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; 401k plan
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time
If you are interested with this opportunity, please kindly forward your Resume to Fotile America HR: Shun.Ouyang@fotile.com with email subject: “Job Title + Your Name”.
Feel free to give a call to Fotile HR team at 732-208-0877.
Choose your wishlist to be added