My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
• Comply with FOTILE’s standards of operations as set forth in all training and all kinds of operational manuals.
• Must approach each customer interaction with the openness and acceptance that is in alignment with FOTILE's Service Value and standards.
• Provide day-to-day online customer support by monitoring and responding to tickets and customers’ inquiries via emails, or WeChat and other platforms within defined response times and service standards.
• Manage incoming calls from customers pertaining to product questions, technical issues and general concerns, assess customer’s needs and ensure appropriate resolution to achieve satisfaction.
• Provide clear and accurate information to customers by understanding their need.
• Manage and input clients’ information, electronic filing, and retrieval of documents.
• Track and analyze qualitative and quantitative feedback from customer surveys and product metrics, escalate cases to supervisor as needed and follow up until case closed.
• Scheduling installation and maintenance appointments for clients and follow up on all tickets until closed.
• Effective identification and processing of potential Adverse Events and Technical Complaints in accordance with FOTILE’ internal SOP.
• Provide mail, distribution, copy, printing, hospitality, reception, file, or other services defined or outlined in FOTILE’s service category with clients and customers
• Identifying and triaging customer escalations through resolution, including collaboration with other functions to ensure compliant solution.
• Other assignments from the Supervisor or Other duties as may arise from time to time, or as may be assigned to Employee.
Associate Degree or above preferred.
Proficient in both Chinese and English.
1- 3 years relevant customer service experience preferred.
Flexible and adaptable to work arrangements.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to accomplish multiple tasks while sticking to deadlines.
➢ Competitive salary rate plus bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; 401k plan
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time
➢ Job location: Parsippany, NJ
If you are interested with this opportunity, please kindly forward your Resume to Fotile America HR: Shun.Ouyang@fotile.com with email subject: “Job Title + Your Name”.
Feel free to give a call to Fotile HR team at 732-208-0877.
Choose your wishlist to be added