My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
• Responsible for territory monthly, annually sales targets, store number targets and other related annual targets.
• Conduct direct market tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing date and trends.
• Identify and evaluate product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
• Participant in the planning and execution of various Promotion/Sales projects including Holding Product presentation Webinar, launch promotional activity, onboarding new clients, Coordinating with dealer display projects and etc.
• Develop more retail stores locally based on FOTILE sales channel principle
• Updating and maintaining territory database daily including Sell sheets, catalogs, stocks, etc.
• Maintain timely availability of product inventory, marketing materials, etc.
• Respond to sales inquiries and following up on leads with territory clients through chat, Phone and email.
• Identify and document Client/ Dealer issues and other matters that come up during the sales process.
• Assist dealers, strategic partners, or other collaborators to advance, promote or market FOTILE products and good name in the designated territory or territories.
• Provide market feedback to management about competitive activities, i.e. pricing, quality, new product introductions, etc.
• Dedicate to create the best possible experience with customers and Dealers.
• Finish other Ad Hoc Report/Projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in a relevant Discipline, related to Marketing with 2-3 years direct sales experience and a proven record of achievement and accomplishment.
• Solid experience with CRM software a plus.
• Fluent and proficient in both mandarin Chinese and English Required.
• Outstanding Communication, Interpersonal skills and writing skills.
• Strong work ethic. Attention to Detail, can prioritize multiple projects and tasks while adhering to Deadlines.
• Stay on top of situations and ahead of the curve.
• Team player with desire to go above and beyond in a fast-growing business.
San Jose, CA
Company Overview: Fotile America LLC is dedicated to the wholesale of kitchen appliances in the U.S. market and the development of the kitchen electronics industry. Fotile America LLC is committed to high quality, user friendly, and technologically advanced appliances sold to customers through select agents.
➢ Competitive Base salary + Commission
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; 401k plan
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time (Work From Home)
If you are interested with this opportunity, please kindly forward your Resume to Fotile America HR: Shun.Ouyang@fotile.com with email subject: “Job Title + Your Name”.
Feel free to give a call to Fotile HR team at 732-208-0877.
Choose your wishlist to be added