My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Inspired by the flavors of a breakfast sandwich, this quick and easy quiche dish starts with a pre-made crust (but nobody has to know it)! It’s loaded with crispy bacon, eggs, Gouda cheese, leek, and cream filling for the ultimate rich and satisfying dish. Make it in advance and store it in the freezer, so it’s ready to go whenever you need something for breakfast, lunch, or a light dinner!
1. Preheat combi oven with setting bake @ 356°F.
2. Mix egg, cream, salt and pepper.
3. Cook the bacon to crespy.
4. Use the bacon grease to cook leek till softened.
5. Sprinkle bacon, leeks and cheese into the pie.
6. Pour the custard mixture in, add more bacon leeks and cheese on top.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until it's done.
Try FOTILE fresh meal ideas and recipe inspiration. From breakfast, dinner to dessert, let’s get to making! This rectangular Pizza Crust is studded with golden bubbles and offers a pleasantly yeast-y chew. Keep some simple toppings on hand (cheese, sauce, et. al.) and everyday can be Pizza Day!
Choose your wishlist to be added