My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Nothing says fall like comfort food! The cooler days are the best time to indulge and get away with this perfectly decadent & filling dish. Skip the boxed macaroni & cheese and settle right into this velvety al dente pasta recipe bringing warmth, smiles, and extra cheesiness in every crevice for pure deliciousness in each spoonful. What a winters’ delight!
1. Add Macaroni to boiling water cook until al dente.
2. Preheat oven with Bake @ 356°F.
3. Add butter and flour in sauce pan.
4. Add milk, when thickened stir in cheese.
5. Mix cooked Macaroni in.
6. Place Macaroni in a baking dish, add more cheese over top.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
Try FOTILE fresh meal ideas and recipe inspiration. From breakfast, dinner to dessert, let’s get to making! This rectangular Pizza Crust is studded with golden bubbles and offers a pleasantly yeast-y chew. Keep some simple toppings on hand (cheese, sauce, et. al.) and everyday can be Pizza Day!
Choose your wishlist to be added