My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Skip the takeout tonight and bake the perfect homemade pizza using an easy dough recipe and our staple homemade tomato sauce instead! Top it off with a gooey cheese duo, tons of pepperoni, and a drizzle of your favorite olive oil, making it far better than your average store-bought or takeout pizza. Baking the perfect pizza from scratch doesn’t have to be intimidating; preheat your combi oven and follow the instructions below, and you’ll be on your way to making a classic pepperoni and cheese pizza!
1. Preheat combi oven with setting bake @ 446°F.
2. Place pizza dough on a pizza stone.
3. Spread tomato sauce evenly.
4. Add Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese.
5. Place pepperoni slice on top.
6. Drizzle olive oil on top.
7. Bake with humidity controlled chip for 15 minutes
Try FOTILE fresh meal ideas and recipe inspiration. From breakfast, dinner to dessert, let’s get to making! This rectangular Pizza Crust is studded with golden bubbles and offers a pleasantly yeast-y chew. Keep some simple toppings on hand (cheese, sauce, et. al.) and everyday can be Pizza Day!
Choose your wishlist to be added