My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Need a vibrant & healthy quick dinner fix? Look no further. This fun, light, and satisfying meat-free taco dish is loaded with flavor and ready in less than 30 minutes! Crispy and smoky-sweet taters, mashed blacked beans, creamy avocado, and a combination of fresh toppings make this an enjoyable vegetarian dinner for the entire family!
1. Preheat combi oven with setting bake @401°F.
2. Peel sweet potato and cut into cubes.
3. Place them on a baking tray, season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
4. Put in the oven for 30-40 minutes until sweet potatoes are softened and colored
5. Mix mayo, sour cream and chipotle in blender.
6. Put tortillas on a baking rack, bake for a few minutes to let them retain their shell shapes.
7. Place black bean at the bottom of the taco, then lettuce, avocado, and sweet potato.
8. Garnish with cilantro and feta cheese, enjoy.
Try FOTILE fresh meal ideas and recipe inspiration. From breakfast, dinner to dessert, let’s get to making! This rectangular Pizza Crust is studded with golden bubbles and offers a pleasantly yeast-y chew. Keep some simple toppings on hand (cheese, sauce, et. al.) and everyday can be Pizza Day!
Choose your wishlist to be added