My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Crispy on the outside, melting on the inside. Discover your new favorite way of eating cauliflower! In this recipe, a whole head of cauliflower is steam baked, then baked until gloriously browned and garnished with a delightful tahini sauce, making for the perfect low-carb side dish or wholesome vegetarian main. Ready to give it a try?
1. Preheat combi oven with setting steam bake @ 401°F.
2. Rub olive oil and salt over cauliflower.
3. Steam bake for 25 minutes, then change to bake mode for 15 minutes to get some color.
4. Mix Tahini, garlic, lemon zest and lemon juice together. Add salt to taste.
5. Spread sauce at plate, place cauliflower on top, garnish with herbs.
Try FOTILE fresh meal ideas and recipe inspiration. From breakfast, dinner to dessert, let’s get to making! This rectangular Pizza Crust is studded with golden bubbles and offers a pleasantly yeast-y chew. Keep some simple toppings on hand (cheese, sauce, et. al.) and everyday can be Pizza Day!
Choose your wishlist to be added