• Manage company financial accounts, including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, among others.
• Identify discrepancies by resolving the billing issues and conduct periodic reconciliation of accounts and report any issues to supervisor.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy. Document invoices and payments and review data for discrepancies.
• Statistical analysis of collected payments daily/weekly/monthly.
• Keep records by filing documents accurately and maintain confidential information and the highest levels of discretion.
• Review and receive expense reports from employees. Use of ERP system and check and redeem the reimbursements procedure.
• Assist in monthly closing process.
• Responsible for Data entry.
• Accomplish and assist accounting or other projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree needed, accounting, finance, or business major preferred.
• Over 3 years related accounting experience required.
• Exposure to general ledger accounting and financial statement reporting.
• Detail-oriented with outstanding levels of accuracy, while analyzing complex financial information.
• Advanced computer skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Excel, and knowledge of QuickBooks and ERP Accounting system.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese is a Preference. • Strong work ethic, well organized, and be thorough solving problems
• Great communication skills and able to keep a good relationship with vendors
"Founded in 1996, FOTILE Group is a leading international manufacturer of High-end Kitchen Appliance. In China, FOTILE is the most successful high-end kitchen appliance manufacture, with 20,000+ employees, 28 German IF awards, 22 Red Dot Awards, Sales in over 30 countries, and over 40% market share of the Chinese high-end kitchen appliance market. Till 2021, FOTILE had gained 5,500 patents, among which over 1,000 are invention patents.
As our slogan said, ""FOTILE, A BREATH OF FRESH ENGINEERING."", FOTILE Group is a happy life solution provider with intelligence kitchen electricity as its core business, providing high-quality products and services for people. Fotile is the choice of appliance for over 17 million families around the world.
Here in the U.S., FOTILE AMERICA LLC. is a fast-paced, customer-centric group with supportive team members and great work atmosphere. Come Join Our Team! We sincerely invite people with capabilities, passion, and willingness to keep growing to join us. FOTILE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V"
➢ Competitive Base salary plus Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; Life insurance, 401k plan, PTO
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time