• Work closely with Sales Manager, Marketing and Client support Team.
• Conduct direct market tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing date and trends.
• Develop new territories and expand customer base to achieve relevant sales target.
• Support projects dedicated to major customers to achieve relevant sales target.
• Participant in the planning and execution of various Sales projects, including Holding Product presentation Webinar, Launch promotional activity, etc.
• Maintain timely availability of product inventory, marketing materials, shopping assistants training, etc.
• Respond to sales inquiries and following up on leads through chat, phone, and email.
• Identify market opportunities, develop innovative sales concept, and dedicate to create the best possible experience with customers and Dealers.
• Other Ad Hoc Report/Projects as needed.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant Discipline, related to Marketing with 2 years direct sales experience and a proven record of achievement and accomplishment.
• Solid experience with CRM software a plus.
• Bilingual in English and Chinese Required. (Mandarin Preferred).
• Outstanding Communication, Interpersonal skills and writing skills.
• Strong work ethic. Attention to Detail, can prioritize multiple projects and tasks while adhering to Deadlines.
• Initiate Ideas and be creative with a Purpose. Stay on top of situations and ahead of the curve.
• Team player with great passion for learning and desire to go above and beyond in a fast-growing business.
"Founded in 1996, FOTILE Group is a leading international manufacturer of High-end Kitchen Appliance. In China, FOTILE is the most successful high-end kitchen appliance manufacture, with 20,000+ employees, 28 German IF awards, 22 Red Dot Awards, Sales in over 30 countries, and over 40% market share of the Chinese high-end kitchen appliance market. Till 2021, FOTILE had gained 5,500 patents, among which over 1,000 are invention patents.
As our slogan said, ""FOTILE, A BREATH OF FRESH ENGINEERING."", FOTILE Group is a happy life solution provider with intelligence kitchen electricity as its core business, providing high-quality products and services for people. Fotile is the choice of appliance for over 17 million families around the world.
Here in the U.S., FOTILE AMERICA LLC. is a fast-paced, customer-centric group with supportive team members and great work atmosphere. Come Join Our Team! We sincerely invite people with capabilities, passion, and willingness to keep growing to join us.
FOTILE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V"
➢ Competitive Base salary + Commission
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; Life Insurance, 401k plan, PTO
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time