• Collaborate with headquarter Brand team to maximizes the organization's brand and mission effectively in the U.S. Market. Think strategically and creatively about new ways to introduce FOTILE brand to new customers and increase relevance.
• Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies based on consumer, customer, and market landscape insight. Implementing a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Engage with marketing team to continuously improve overall brand, brand presence and customer journey.
• Research and select brand and product messaging platform to engage and educate customers.
• Work with the management team and headquarter to refine reporting, build models, diagnose areas of underperformance, and identify growth opportunities.
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
• Support the launch of new products both to the trade and consumers.
• Create direction and definition for each product based on in-depth brand understanding, including creative direction and product messaging. Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
• Organize and present brand experience landscape to team regularly.
• Conduct ongoing research in the competitor market and advise the company on developments, best practices, and trends.
• Make informed recommendations based on customer experience analysis and customer data.
• Other duties assigned.
• 3 to 5 years and above relevant work experience within marketing, product development, brand management, merchandising or related field is required.
• Undergraduate degree (BA or BS) in a marketing relevant Discipline with a proven record of achievement and accomplishment is preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred.
• Strong familiarity with product storytelling, merchandising and content strategy within retail.
• Outstanding Communication, Interpersonal skills and writing skills.
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to accomplish multiple tasks while sticking to deadlines.
• Team player with great passion for learning and desire to go above and beyond.
"Founded in 1996, FOTILE Group is a leading international manufacturer of High-end Kitchen Appliance. In China, FOTILE is the most successful high-end kitchen appliance manufacture, with 20,000+ employees, 28 German IF awards, 22 Red Dot Awards, Sales in over 30 countries, and over 40% market share of the Chinese high-end kitchen appliance market. Till 2021, FOTILE had gained 5,500 patents, among which over 1,000 are invention patents.
As our slogan said, ""FOTILE, A BREATH OF FRESH ENGINEERING."", FOTILE Group is a happy life solution provider with intelligence kitchen electricity as its core business, providing high-quality products and services for people. Fotile is the choice of appliance for over 17 million families around the world.
Here in the U.S., FOTILE AMERICA LLC. is a fast-paced, customer-centric group with supportive team members and great work atmosphere. Come Join Our Team! We sincerely invite people with capabilities, passion, and willingness to keep growing to join us.
FOTILE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V"
➢ Competitive Base salary + Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; Life Insurance, 401k plan, PTO
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time