My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
• Manage full funnel paid campaigns and budget for brand and performance objectives (Google, Social, Amazon)
• Transform overarching business goals to paid goals and develop strategies that support the objectives.
• Provide analyses and insights to inform strategy
• Conduct ongoing research in the competitor market within the field of digital and paid marketing and advise the company on developments, best practices, and trends.
• Implement rigorous a/b testing, best practices and learning agenda efforts to deliver breakthrough campaigns and scale the channel
• Serve as internal expert on paid media to internal stakeholders, including presenting strategy, learnings, and results
• Actively identify new opportunities and solutions to improving the program based on industry trends, emerging technologies, new ad formats, etc.
• Partner with design teams to create artworks that drive campaign performance.
• Develop efficient processes to ensure campaigns are prioritized by impact and delivered on time
• Develop strategy for multi-channel customers journeys that drive business goals and improve the customer experience
• Deliver personalized messaging at scale by designing and managing segmentation of our leads.
• A/B test messaging to optimize for conversion at each stage in our funnel.
• Report on campaign insights to understand business impact and inform future channel optimization
• Work with cross functional teams to develop ad hoc campaigns that meet business objectives while also supporting lifecycle marketing strategy
• Manage and optimize loyalty programs to increase CLV.
• Managing inbound marketing campaigns focused on business-driven solutions
• Creating and implementing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
• Analyze SEO performance to identify optimization opportunities
• Partner with internal and external teams to deliver design changes, technical SEO tasks, conversion optimization, and new landing pages
• Lead creation of SEO performance reports on a monthly/quarterly basis, provide insights to senior leadership
• Other duties as may arise from time to time, or as may be assigned to Employee.
• 1- 3 years relevant work experience within Ecommerce/Digital Marketing.
• Undergraduate degree (BA or BS) in a relevant Discipline with a proven record of achievement and accomplishment Preferred.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin Required.
• Outstanding Communication, Interpersonal skills and writing skills.
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, ability to accomplish multiple tasks while sticking to deadlines.
• Team player with great passion for learning and desire to go above and beyond.
Company Overview: Fotile America LLC is dedicated to the wholesale of kitchen appliances in the U.S. market and the development of the kitchen electronics industry. Fotile America LLC is committed to high quality, user friendly, and technologically advanced appliances sold to customers through select agents.
➢ Competitive Base salary plus Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; 401k plan
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time
If you are interested with this opportunity, please kindly forward your Resume to Fotile America HR: Shun.Ouyang@fotile.com with email subject: “Job Title + Your Name”.
Feel free to give a call to Fotile HR team at 732-208-0877.
Choose your wishlist to be added