• Partner with Director to set vision, strategy, and key objectives and metrics for existing and potential clients.
• Includes but not limited to the development of annual business plans and monitoring goals, conducting monthly reviews, preparing marketing calendars for assigned accounts, and leading action item efforts.
• Responsible for achieving all e-Commerce financial/sales goals for your designated accounts.
• Identify and prioritize eCommerce initiatives that will improve the omni-channel optimization, maximize site sales & conversion, and increase customer satisfaction.
• Analyze the customer, market, and competitors' offerings and create strategies to deliver best in class customer experiences.
• Provide on-going strategic insights based on industry, customer, shopper, and marketplace trends to support category strategy.
• Responsible for new site development and new client onboarding sales targets finishing.
• Coordinating with digital marketing staff on regular digital marketing strategy meeting and reviewing, and constantly monitor digital marketing strategies performance and make adjustment.
• Monitor and manage the day-to-day work of e-Commerce operation team, provide clear instructions and performance feedback.
• Work with Customer Service to understand Questions/Reviews feedback and how we can incorporate that into content, copy, and product.
• Collaborating with the Product Manager to identify new opportunities and categories to drive incremental growth.
• Utilize our platform analytics tools to identify business opportunities.
• Utilize quantitative data to build, test, evaluate, and maintain robust data analysis and reporting qualitative data for management to make timely, informed decisions. Including measuring ROI and KPIs and overseeing P&L.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in marketing, finance, product, engineering, supply chain, creative, IT, and customer service to ensure the best possible customer experience is achieved.
• Extensive years of multiple e-Comm channels experience and a proven record of achievement and accomplishment required.
• Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred.
• Proven work experience within Ecommerce/Digital Marketing.
• Proven work experience analyzing data to drive channel optimization.
• In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software.
• Outstanding Communication, Interpersonal skills and writing skills.
• Team player with great passion for learning and desire to go above and beyond in a fast-growing business.
"Founded in 1996, FOTILE Group is a leading international manufacturer of High-end Kitchen Appliance. In China, FOTILE is the most successful high-end kitchen appliance manufacture, with 20,000+ employees, 28 German IF awards, 22 Red Dot Awards, Sales in over 30 countries, and over 40% market share of the Chinese high-end kitchen appliance market. Till 2021, FOTILE had gained 5,500 patents, among which over 1,000 are invention patents.
As our slogan said, ""FOTILE, A BREATH OF FRESH ENGINEERING."", FOTILE Group is a happy life solution provider with intelligence kitchen electricity as its core business, providing high-quality products and services for people. Fotile is the choice of appliance for over 17 million families around the world.
Here in the U.S., FOTILE AMERICA LLC. is a fast-paced, customer-centric group with supportive team members and great work atmosphere. Come Join Our Team! We sincerely invite people with capabilities, passion, and willingness to keep growing to join us.
FOTILE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V"
➢ Competitive Base salary + Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; Life Insurance, 401k plan, PTO
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time