• Instrumental in defining, developing, and executing the product strategy with HQ Product Planning Department to grow US market kitchen appliance business.
• Plays a critical role as the product management interface between Divisional and Global key cross-functional stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Global R&D, Manufacturing, Quality/Engineering and Project Management.
• Monitors and analyzes market and competitive trends to establish marketing strategies, forecasts sales potential, builds competitor databases and develop successful product positioning against the competitive landscape.
• Defines and executes end-user-based (VOC) research to build a clear, comprehensive understanding of all relevant product segments and applications, to communicate critical market requirements within the organization
• Manages product specifications, features and benefits for new and existing products to ensure that the product/brand remains relevant to our target end-users and channel partners.
• Collaborates with Headquarter Product Management and US marketing and sales teams to develop and deliver successful new products to the US market.
• Continuously monitors the value proposition and competitiveness of existing product portfolio, evaluating the line’s financial performance, and making recommendations for additions, enhancements, phase-outs, etc.
• Defines pricing strategy and maintains annual price lists for assigned products.
• Develops sales enablement assets and training protocols focused on helping internal teams, field sales, dealers, and distributors, understand products’ value propositions, market advantages and business potentials.
• Collaborates with brand and channel marketing teams to develop and execute marketing programs and promotions to achieve key market share and financial objectives.
• Actively communicates status of product and accessory projects to divisional and global cross-functional teams and senior management.
• Participates in industry panels, associations, and certifications to represent FOTILE in the U.S.
• Bachelor’s degree in management, Marketing, Business, or related field is required, MBA a plus.
• Minimum 5+ years working experience in consumer products management. Knowledge and experience in the home appliance industry a plus.
• Strong written, verbal, presentation and training skills. Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
• Strong project management skills, solid analytical skills, and attention to detail. Strong organizational skills to manage large portfolios of products as well as multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Project; demonstrated experience with agile project management (e.g. SCRUM).
• Travel requirements 20-30%, including Domestic and Occasional international Travel.
"Founded in 1996, FOTILE Group is a leading international manufacturer of High-end Kitchen Appliance. In China, FOTILE is the most successful high-end kitchen appliance manufacture, with 20,000+ employees, 28 German IF awards, 22 Red Dot Awards, Sales in over 30 countries, and over 40% market share of the Chinese high-end kitchen appliance market. Till 2021, FOTILE had gained 5,500 patents, among which over 1,000 are invention patents.
As our slogan said, ""FOTILE, A BREATH OF FRESH ENGINEERING."", FOTILE Group is a happy life solution provider with intelligence kitchen electricity as its core business, providing high-quality products and services for people. Fotile is the choice of appliance for over 17 million families around the world.
Here in the U.S., FOTILE AMERICA LLC. is a fast-paced, customer-centric group with supportive team members and great work atmosphere. Come Join Our Team! We sincerely invite people with capabilities, passion, and willingness to keep growing to join us.
FOTILE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V"
➢ Competitive Base salary + Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; Life Insurance, 401k plan, PTO
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time