My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
• Instrumental in defining, developing and executing the product strategy with our Headquarter Product Planning Department to grow FOTILE America’s kitchen appliance business in US market.
• Monitors and analyzes market and competitive trends to establish marketing strategies, forecasts sales potential, build competitor databases and develop successful product positioning against the competitive landscape.
• Plays a critical role as the product management interface between Divisional and Global key cross-functional stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing, Purchasing, Global R&D, Manufacturing, Quality/Engineering and Project Management.
• Defines and executes end-user-based (VOC) research to build a clear, comprehensive understanding of all relevant product segments and applications, to communicate critical market requirements within the organization.
• Manages product specifications, features and benefits for new and existing products to ensure that the product/brand remains relevant to our target end-users and channel partners.
• Collaborates with Headquarter Product Management and US marketing and sales teams to develop and deliver successful new products to the US market.
• Continuously monitors the value proposition and competitiveness of existing product portfolio, evaluating the line’s financial performance, and making recommendations for additions, enhancements, phase-outs, etc.
• Defines pricing strategy and maintains annual price lists for assigned products.
• Develops sales enablement assets and training protocols focused on helping internal teams, field sales, dealers, and distributors, understand our products’ value propositions, market advantages and business potential in order to grow FOTILE.
• Collaborates with brand and channel marketing teams to develop and execute marketing programs and promotions to achieve key market share and financial objectives.
• Actively communicates status of product and accessory projects to divisional and global cross-functional teams and senior management.
• Participates in industry panels, associations, and certifications to represent FOTILE in the U.S.
• Minimum 5+ years in consumer products management.
• Experience in industrial/professional product management a plus.
• B.S. in Business, MBA preferred.
• English must and Chinese preferred.
• The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within the home appliance category.
• FOTILE Values – Ideal candidates who exude and embrace our corporate Mission and Values.
• Must be Dynamic, proactive, motivating, have a curious mindset and spirit with an internal drive to continuously improve.
• Strong self-motivator, with the ability to work well independently and with others in a team environment.
• Strong written, oral, presentation and training skills.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
• Demonstrates a consistent, dependable, and positive work ethic.
• Strong project management skills, solid analytical skills, and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills to manage large portfolios of products as well as multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience managing product launches, including managing cross-functional teams.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Project; demonstrated experience with agile project management (e.g. SCRUM).
• Proven success creating strong, collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners.
Travel requirements ~20-40%, including some international (China)
Company Overview: Fotile America LLC is dedicated to the wholesale of kitchen appliances in the U.S. market and the development of the kitchen electronics industry. Fotile America LLC is committed to high quality, user friendly, and technologically advanced appliances sold to customers through select agents.
➢ Competitive Base salary plus Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; 401k plan
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time
If you are interested with this opportunity, please kindly forward your Resume to Fotile America HR: Shun.Ouyang@fotile.com with email subject: “Job Title + Your Name”.
Feel free to give a call to Fotile HR team at 732-208-0877.
Choose your wishlist to be added