• Assist Sales team for achieving territory monthly, annually sales targets, store number targets and other related annual targets.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers. Answers questions about products, pricing and provides callers with address, directions, and other sales related information, take and deliver messages for potential clients’ info to sales staff.
• Responsible for all territory order entry process accurately and timely, finish order shipping follow up and internal system closeup.
• Updating and maintaining territory sales database daily including Sell sheets, catalogs, stocks, etc.
• Maintain timely availability of product inventory, marketing materials, including slides, brochures, banner, poster, flyer, product gifts etc.
• Maintain relationships with current dealers, and assist in distribution of marketing materials and promotional gifts to dealers
• Respond to sales inquiries and following up on leads with territory clients through chat, Phone, and email.
• Welcomes on-site visitors, introduce products, and answer all related question, finish direct sales process until case close.
• Coordinating in periodic client onboarding, product/ promotion trainings scheduling and execution.
• Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing, research/design, and financing to optimize sales.
• Finish other Ad Hoc Report/Projects as needed.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant Discipline with a proven record of achievement and accomplishment Preferred.
• Solid experience with CRM software a plus.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin Required.
• Outstanding Communication, Interpersonal skills and writing skills.
• Strong work ethic. Attention to Detail, can prioritize multiple projects and tasks while adhering to Deadlines.
• Initiate Ideas and be creative. Stay on top of situations and ahead of the curve.
• Team player with great passion for learning and desire to go above and beyond.
"Founded in 1996, FOTILE Group is a leading international manufacturer of High-end Kitchen Appliance. In China, FOTILE is the most successful high-end kitchen appliance manufacture, with 20,000+ employees, 28 German IF awards, 22 Red Dot Awards, Sales in over 30 countries, and over 40% market share of the Chinese high-end kitchen appliance market. Till 2021, FOTILE had gained 5,500 patents, among which over 1,000 are invention patents.
As our slogan said, ""FOTILE, A BREATH OF FRESH ENGINEERING."", FOTILE Group is a happy life solution provider with intelligence kitchen electricity as its core business, providing high-quality products and services for people. Fotile is the choice of appliance for over 17 million families around the world.
Here in the U.S., FOTILE AMERICA LLC. is a fast-paced, customer-centric group with supportive team members and great work atmosphere. Come Join Our Team! We sincerely invite people with capabilities, passion, and willingness to keep growing to join us.
FOTILE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V"
➢ Competitive Base salary + Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; Life Insurance, 401k plan, PTO
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time