My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
• Assist Sales team for achieving territory monthly, annually sales targets, store number targets and other related annual targets.
• Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers. Answers questions about products, pricing and provides callers with address, directions, and other sales related information, take and deliver messages for potential clients’ info to sales staff.
• Responsible for all territory order entry process accurately and timely, finish order shipping follow up and internal system closeup.
• Updating and maintaining territory sales database daily including Sell sheets, catalogs, stocks, etc.
• Maintain timely availability of product inventory, marketing materials, including slides, brochures, banner, poster, flyer, product gifts etc.
• Maintain relationships with current dealers, and assist in distribution of marketing materials and promotional gifts to dealers
• Respond to sales inquiries and following up on leads with territory clients through chat, Phone, and email.
• Welcomes on-site visitors, introduce products, and answer all related question, finish direct sales process until case close.
• Coordinating in periodic client onboarding, product/ promotion trainings scheduling and execution.
• Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing, research/design, and financing to optimize sales.
• Finish other Ad Hoc Report/Projects as needed.
• Undergraduate degree (BA or BS) in a relevant Discipline with a proven record of achievement and accomplishment Preferred.
• Solid experience with CRM software a plus.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin Required.
• Outstanding Communication, Interpersonal skills and writing skills.
• Strong work ethic. Attention to Detail, can prioritize multiple projects and tasks while adhering to Deadlines.
• Initiate Ideas and be creative. Stay on top of situations and ahead of the curve.
• Team player with great passion for learning and desire to go above and beyond.
Company Overview: Fotile America LLC is dedicated to the wholesale of kitchen appliances in the U.S. market and the development of the kitchen electronics industry. Fotile America LLC is committed to high quality, user friendly, and technologically advanced appliances sold to customers through select agents.
➢ Competitive Base salary plus Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; 401k plan
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time
If you are interested with this opportunity, please kindly forward your Resume to Fotile America HR: Shun.Ouyang@fotile.com with email subject: “Job Title + Your Name”.
Feel free to give a call to Fotile HR team at 732-208-0877.
Choose your wishlist to be added