Baking low and slow yields “fall off the bone” oven-baked ribs. These bone-tender ribs are perfect for when the weather doesn’t allow for grilling. With tons of flavor from a homemade dry rub, and finger-licking good BBQ sauce, you’ll want to prepare a double batch… after making them a dozen times; there are never any leftovers in our household! Sit back and relax while the ribs bake.
1. Preheat combi oven with setting steam bake @ 248°F.
2. Rub the rib with dry rub mixture.
3. Arrange it on a baking tray.
4. Steam bake for 1 hour.
(If you want fall off bone texture, steam bake for 2 hours).
5. Brush BBQ sauce evenly on top and back of the ribs.
6. Put them back in the oven, increase the temperature to 356F for 10-15 minutes to make it crisp.
Try FOTILE fresh meal ideas and recipe inspiration. From breakfast, dinner to dessert, let’s get to making! This rectangular Pizza Crust is studded with golden bubbles and offers a pleasantly yeast-y chew. Keep some simple toppings on hand (cheese, sauce, et. al.) and everyday can be Pizza Day!