My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
• Work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders, such as sales, marketing, purchasing, HQ R&D, manufacturing, quality/engineering, and project management.
• Assistant team in executing product related marketing programs and promotions to achieve key market share and financial objectives.
• Participant in new product launch process, develops sales enablement assets and training protocols focused on helping internal teams, field sales, dealers, and distributors, understand products’ value propositions, market advantages and business potentials.
• Gather and apply market insights, the voice of the market, sales channels, and customers to feed into future new products to the US market.
• Responsible for product profile management, constant spec sheet revision and updates, maintain customer pricing sheets and handle product contents management. etc.
• Engage in communication with factory for shipment plan, support PSI & product related supply chain management.
• Assist with end-user-based (VOC) research to build a clear, comprehensive understanding of all relevant product segments and applications, to communicate critical market requirements within the organization.
• Engage in monitoring market and competitive trends, forecasting sales potential, compile competitor databases and developing successful product positioning against the competitive landscape.
• Participates in setting up display vignettes and display show (KBIS, NECO and etc.) for FOTILE.
• Finish other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, or related discipline required.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in Product management in consumer electronics industry preferred.
• Strong written, verbal, presentation, and training skills.
• Strong project management and development skills, and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Project; demonstrated experience with agile project management (e.g., SCRUM).
• Travel requirements 20-30%, including Domestic and Occasional international Travel.
"Founded in 1996, FOTILE Group is a leading international manufacturer of High-end Kitchen Appliance. In China, FOTILE is the most successful high-end kitchen appliance manufacture, with 20,000+ employees, 28 German IF awards, 22 Red Dot Awards, Sales in over 30 countries, and over 40% market share of the Chinese high-end kitchen appliance market. Till 2021, FOTILE had gained 5,500 patents, among which over 1,000 are invention patents.
As our slogan said, ""FOTILE, A BREATH OF FRESH ENGINEERING."", FOTILE Group is a happy life solution provider with intelligence kitchen electricity as its core business, providing high-quality products and services for people. Fotile is the choice of appliance for over 17 million families around the world.
Here in the U.S., FOTILE AMERICA LLC. is a fast-paced, customer-centric group with supportive team members and great work atmosphere. Come Join Our Team! We sincerely invite people with capabilities, passion, and willingness to keep growing to join us. FOTILE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V"
➢ Competitive Base salary + Bonus
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; Life insurance, 401k plan, PTO
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time
If you are interested with this opportunity, please kindly forward your Resume to Fotile America HR: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “Job Title + Your Name”.
Feel free to give a call to Fotile HR team at 973-664-4901 Ext. 3.