• Manage sales and distribution within a given geography, including merchandising. Responsible for the achievement of territory monthly, quarterly, annually sale and other annual targets.
• Responsibly sell company initiatives to retail/wholesale partners including promotions, new brands, inventory management and pricing strategies.
• On a consistent and planned basis, contact existing customers to inform, train, and educate them on all new and current FOTILE products and related accessories.
• Uses all available resources to conduct periodic analysis of potential customer demand, new and emerging marketing/merchandising styles and required product and accessory inventory.
• Recommend product mixture, display arrangements, and stocking levels to clients.
• Assist clients with placing product and accessory orders.
• Create monthly business review meetings with key business partners to ensure that they are on track to hit the mutually agreed upon goals. Resolves conflict, informational and communication issues as required.
• Research geographic area for potential customers, prioritizes leads and compiles lists for both immediate and future action.
• Contact potential new customers by telephone, email or in person to arrange a personal visit to present the appropriate FOTILE products and related accessories for the initial new customer order. Answer questions with respect to sales potential, branch support, distribution features, etc.
• Produce reports, notes, and lists regarding contacts and status of territory sales and results from recent sales calls.
• Prepare regular sales call reports, identifying sales, strengths, weaknesses, customer concerns, and competitive activity.
• Participate in trade shows, sales promotions, and dealer promotions to foster customer relations.
• Participate in the overall experience at our Experience Centers
• Support and implement marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
• Other sales related tasks or ad hoc projects needed.
• Extensive years of multiple channels sales experience in appliance or electronic product industry and a proven record of achievement and accomplishment required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated presentation skills.
• Proven work experience within CRM software or other client management experience.
• Proven work experience analyzing data to drive sales optimization.
• Strong work ethic. Attention to Detail, can prioritize multiple projects while adhering to deadlines.
• Initiate Ideas and be creative with a Purpose. Stay on top of situations and ahead of the curve.
• Team player with great passion for learning and desire to go above and beyond in a fast-growing business.
"Founded in 1996, FOTILE Group is a leading international manufacturer of High-end Kitchen Appliance. In China, FOTILE is the most successful high-end kitchen appliance manufacture, with 20,000+ employees, 28 German IF awards, 22 Red Dot Awards, Sales in over 30 countries, and over 40% market share of the Chinese high-end kitchen appliance market. Till 2021, FOTILE had gained 5,500 patents, among which over 1,000 are invention patents.
As our slogan said, ""FOTILE, A BREATH OF FRESH ENGINEERING."", FOTILE Group is a happy life solution provider with intelligence kitchen electricity as its core business, providing high-quality products and services for people. Fotile is the choice of appliance for over 17 million families around the world.
Here in the U.S., FOTILE AMERICA LLC. is a fast-paced, customer-centric group with supportive team members and great work atmosphere. Come Join Our Team! We sincerely invite people with capabilities, passion, and willingness to keep growing to join us. FOTILE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports and enforces a drug-free workplace. EOE/AA:M/F/D/V"
➢ Competitive Base salary + Commission
➢ Medical health benefits, dental and vision insurance; Life insurance, 401k plan, PTO
➢ Allowance for auto and cell phone
➢ Job Type: Full Time